Thursday, September 13, 2007

My reflection abuot UOI

The human body is designed for movement in work and play and can be affected by a variety of things. The dissection of chicken wing was interesting because I haven't done that and it was fun to find the muscles.In ths activity I was caring because I help Ristia and I was a thinker because I though where were the tondon and ligaments.The bone experiment was quite
interesting because I can see the difference between the salt , vinegar and water.Inthis activity I thought I was an inquirer because I asked may question to my teacher and I was principled because my teacher told us not to touch and I didn't touch it.

The group presentation was interesting because I got information of muscles.I was a communicator because I spoke clearly so the students can understand me and I was a risk-taker baceuse I not shy to said my lines not like in grade one.

No comments: