Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Reflection




Theme: How we express ourself.
Title: I believe, you believe.
Central idea: The belief asnd cultures are conveyed throught ritual, the arts and the way people live their lives.


Reflection: In the 'our belief' I thought I was a thinker because I needed to remember my beliefs in the past. When I was little I believe that my dog can protect me and my toy can play with me.
In the Beatrix Potter I thought I was a thinker because I need to make an introductory paragraph and post t to my blog. We must watch the movie about her and post it.

We went to a field trip to Cathedral and Istikal. Bothe places were very big. We really enjoy it.I think I was inquirers because I asked many question.
In the expo I thought I was a risk-taker because I try something new and learned about other religion. Our stand is always full.
In the Haiku ''Gods love'' I was a thinker because I really think to make this haiku.
At the religion project I did many things in my blog with many-many words. I think I am thinker because I think very hard.



3 comments:

Christina Alizka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Alizka said...

Hey Hansen! I'm so bored here. Got nothing to do and your name was stuck in my head since this afternoon. Anyway, you spelled Istiqlal and both wrong. Hmm, that's all I could say. Oh well.. Please reply back!

-A.S

Jane Ross said...

7/10 Hansen for this reflection. Next time try to be more descriptive.