Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Holiday

Last holiday, I went to Singapore to have fun with my family there.I stayed in Singapore for 3 days. I saw Raymond there, too. Raymond and me bought transformers gadget in Takashimaya in Ngee Ann City Mall. The next day I went to have a dinner in Newtown Circus with Raymond. We had a really fun time in Singapore.

But, we had to go back to Indonesia. It is so sad. It is happy also to go home because I have missed my bed.

This is my holiday, time to be together with my family.

5 comments:

Jane Ross said...

You missed your bed? I can understand that. I have trouble sleeping too sometimes. Great blog Hansen!

Megatron Andrew said...

Hi Hansen,

Your blog is very good.I think you have a really have a great time with Raymond in Singapore. Could you show me your new transformer toy next time?

The Little Man,
Andrew Christian

Jane Ross said...

Your mark for this task is 7/10. Next time include a picture.

ironhead said...

Hi Hansen. I've seen your blog. I like your background's template. You had the same holiday like me great!!!


From your best friend Raymond (ray-ray)

RaptorF22 said...

hey my man hansen. you have a great time with raymond. your blog is very cool and awesome.